Monday, August 11, 2008

Stamina

It turns out the fitness center I was going to visit wasn't open as late as I had hoped, so I didn't get to it today. I'm going to go later this morning.

I've been dealing with moving situations over the past week. Saturday was our first big day of moving. I gotta say, it was a good test of my new found stamina. I didn't feel winded at all and could've easily gone a few more hours. I've got another day of moving coming up this week. I expect it to be just as easy.

As the PCP comes to a "close" for us tomorrow, I have to admit, even just a year ago I would not have expected to be able to reach the condition that I have on this project. We've all come so far. We've stuck it out. Now for the longest part of the process: making it a part of the rest of our lives.

JUST ONE MORE DAY! Can you believe it!? It really did arrive sooner than I expected.

My schedule for the day: nap, gym, meetings, workout, blog. Talk to you all soon, and thanks for staying with me.

No comments: