Friday, May 23, 2008

FAIL

Yesterday we began our new diets:

Morning
100 grams carbs
100 grams fruit (no bananas)
150 grams vegetable
1 whole egg (not cooked with oil)

A.M. Snack (around 10:30am)
100 grams fruit (no banana)
1 egg white

Lunch
200 grams carbs
250 grams vegetables
200 grams protein (Seafood)

P.M. Snack (around 3:30pm)
100 grams fruit

Dinner
2 egg whites, 1 apple and 1 banana, combined with 150 ml milk in a smoothie.

P.M. Snack
1 egg white, 1 banana.


I totally failed this yesterday. It's not that I ate things that I wasn't supposed to, it's that I can't recall ever eating this much food in one day!

I'm going to figure this out. I'm going to try again until I get it. I can't get it right the first time every time, right? But I can and will try again and again until I succeed.

Thank you all for your support.

No comments: