Thursday, May 29, 2008

What Doesn't Kill You... Well It Sure As Hell Won't Make You Stronger Either

We've all heard the phrase, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger," but think of that in terms of food for a minute.

One could argue that eating unhealthy food is "killing" us in a way; but if you were to take a more literal perspective, you would see that while the unhealthy food is not literally killing us, it's not exactly helping us either.

Today was the first day that I really felt the full effect of eating the way we have been. I have struggled for years to fight off a consistently tired state. The first wind came when I went Pescetarian this year, the second when I started working out more regularly, and the third -- now.

I can't believe the energy that I've had today let alone the fact that I'm seeing muscle come in that I've never had before. This is my second wind, my new motivation. It's going to get tougher, so your encouragements to us are necessary and much appreciated!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Keep it up man, the changes are just starting.