Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back in the Game!

Today I set a new personal jump rope record of 1176 consecutive jumps! I'm pretty excited about that. In addition I did 34 more chest dips than required. It's rewarding tapping sudden strength like that.

I also seem to have beaten the sleep demons! I've been getting up between 5:45 AM and 7:45 AM the past couple days. I won't get up as early as I hoped tomorrow, but it'll still be before 8 AM. Today I even got up and jogged a bit. I also walked to the grocery store instead of drove as my car is down, and I checked out bicycles at a shop nearby. I actually love how not having a car to rely on has forced me to seek other forms of transportation.

I think the PCP is seeping into my soul. Last night I had a dream that someone was going to eat some white bread, and I began to explain to them why they should choose wheat, and how it's made out of a different kind of grain. I guess this new found knowledge is really setting in.

I'm pretty pumped as I really feel back in the game now. I'll work on getting a pic with better lighting up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Corry said...

So cool, you are my hero...oh, well, Gabrielle Reese is my first hero, but you're my other one! Gotta get to sleep, wonder if I'll dream about explaining why I steam my veggies. Talk soon,
C