Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Like a Sloth

Wow.

So I had Mexican food as my indulgence. I have not felt this tired and slow after eating all year. Wow. This really sucks as it's a huge hindrance from my work. It's amazing how much mental clarity comes from physical clarity.

What a great reminder that working out and eating right can do so much for you. I'll keep it short and leave you with one of my new found favorite quotes:

"Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness."

-Edward Stanley

4 comments:

MikeRussellMcK said...

I am fascinated that the PCP'ers indulge in the indulgence. Seems like no one ever really enjoys the feeling they get, going back to Patrick's first.

I guess it is good to see that you aren't missing anything except a slow mind and an upset stomach...

Patrick said...

Yeah, that's kind of the point of the indulgence, to starkly show you how messed up most of the stuff we used to it is.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing OK david. Feels like a while since we last heard form you. Only a week left man you have to be super excited! :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah you are such a bad blogger.