Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hungry Hungry Hippo!

Today is the first day that I've gotten up and have jumped rope before eating anything. It's been about 30 minutes and I am STARVING!

In other news, last night the left side of my abdomen started aching about once a minute. It's not excruciating, but it is annoying, and it's been aching this morning as well. I noticed that this pain so kindly gifted me with its presence after I had some coffee from a coffee shop I rarely visit. It must be my kidneys giving me the finger for cheating on my usual coffee shop.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Nice job jumping before breakfast. You'll make progress at lightspeed if you keep doing that.

I'm still working with the image of a kidney giving someone the finger.

Corry said...

Me too...that's just hilarious!