Friday, June 13, 2008

V-sits, Oh How I Love You

Workout
I have such a love-hate relationship with v-sits. On one hand, they are really rough. On the other hand, I love the way they make me feel.

My workout yesterday was a lot harder than previously. I started failing during the second set of my push-ups, and I had to pause more often when doing the v-sits, but I felt really really good after my workout.

As for my "indulgence,"


Thai Yellow Curry Tofu
Doesn't that look amazing!? It is. It was scrum-diddly-umscious! I could eat this stuff every day. The problem is that it turns out it's high in salt (kudos to Patrick for the tip). My solution?

Salt free curry!

How awesome is that? I'm going to learn how to make this delectable dish. I'll let you know how it goes.

Body Changes
I have lost a lot of "tub" around the midsection between today and yesterday. I'm almost too the point to where I can curl up my belly, push it out as far as it can go, and not be able to grab any fat! I'm so excited to see these changes. I can't wait for more during "Magic Week."

3 comments:

Sean said...

Hey seems that I've inspired a new catchphrase for us all. I now feel totally complete. Also, that tofu curry looks amazing and I'm sitting here wondering why in the world I've never actually had curry before.

It's like a crime against humanity that I've never had any of that stuff. What is wrong with me?

Corry said...

So true about those vsits eh? But each time they don't feel as hard as the first attempt (UGH,that was so hard the first time). Keep it up David, soooo proud of you and hey, that curry looked YUMMMMMMY! Gotta get me some of that.

Patrick said...

V-Sits will become like that Aunt who pinches your cheeks too hard and smells funny, but whom you love because she always gives you money.