Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Struggling But Hanging In There

I'm in the middle of my workout right now. It's hard -- really really hard. My arms are wanting to give out during push-ups, and I've only completed one set!

But I'm going to stick with it and take it easy until I finish.

On one hand I'm discouraged that I'm having such a hard time, that I feel like I've plateaued; on the other hand, I feel great for exerting myself so much.

As for the diet, I've been eating lots of fat free cottage cheese. Like Patrick, I adore the stuff, and like he said, it's high in protein.

YUM!

3 comments:

Patrick said...

In a workout, when your muscles are tired and you want to stop, but you still have a little energy left to go, that's the most important time right there. Push through a few more sets and you'll feel great that you had the fortitude to do it and you'll see a lot of results the next day.

But I know it's hard man.

David said...

I just finished. It took a really long time (granted I read blogs between reps), but I do feel so much better for pushing through.

After all, this is peak conditioning not decent conditioning, right?

Thanks so much for your encouragement, man.

Corry said...

yummmmmy...love the cottage cheese too! Esp. mixed with tuna, gotta try that. YUM