Friday, June 6, 2008

A Confession

I have a confession to make: I didn't do my workouts yesterday.

Part of me feels really bad for this, but part of me thinks that it was better for me to take it easy. Wednesday I pushed myself really really hard to finish my workout. Yesterday, I started physically feeling a bit up and down. Patrick has warned us to listen to our bodies as over exerting ourselves can make us ill. I decided it would be better to skip my workout than to risk getting sick.

In retrospect, I probably should have done something, but I'm back at it today with an updated workout program thanks to Patrick.

Here goes!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

You can do this man. Missing a day won't mess much up. But missing a day once a week will. At least jumprope.

That being said, just staying on diet is the most important thing in this first month.