Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Traveling on the PCP: Packing

Sometimes life calls us elsewhere and we find ourselves out of town for a few days. With myself, I found myself north of my home for a wedding for a few days. I wanted to stay true to the PCP diet, so I began packing my food for a couple days away.

I prepared everything: cut strawberries, chopped bananas, blended smoothies.

Doesn't that smoothie look yummy?


After that, I bagged everything, labeling them by day and meal.

Behold! The mighty cooler in which my food shall be contained! (That's for you DnD fans, and I don't even play DnD).

Ice, ice, baby! (Forgive the cheesy references. I'm having too much fun with this.)

Eggs, bananas, honey, all sorts of food, packed away in the cooler. The Tupperware containers are the smoothies. All you need is a spoon.

All packed up and ready to go. Could it get any easier? Yes: teleportation could exist.

I'm going to break this into separate posts to make it easier to follow. Up next, fitting the PCP into a hectic schedule.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

That is some serious dedication man! Points for effort!