Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yo Yo Yoga!

Yesterday I called around for businesses that taught Yoga. One place was way too expensive as they wanted a gym membership fee, and I just wanted the Yoga class. The other two locations didn't pick up the phone.

Well today my friend Hannah hooked me up. She works at a new fitness center in town that has Yoga classes and gave me a free day-pass next week to try out the class. I'm really excited.

Patrick mentioned how Yoga does wonders for your core and flexibility. I consider myself more flexible than most male Americans, but I'd like to increase my flexibility. In addition, my friend Brett has been encouraging me to take Yoga for some time, and Hannah said that one of her coworkers has overcome his back pain through Yoga.

So I'm jumping on the Yoga bandwagon. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Welcome to a new and wonderful world. I'm almost envious of you. When you first start yoga it feels so good after class. All your cells are just sighing with happiness.

Corry said...

WONDERFUL! I'm smiling for you as I write. A great compliment to the rest of the program. I'm excited to hear how it goes. ENJOY!