Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hungry!!!

My workout was not as easy tonight as it was yesterday, but I actually enjoyed it more. Patrick reminded me to make working out fun. I had become so absorbed with seeing how many jumps I could do on the jump rope consecutively that I neglected to experiment.

Trying double jumps, crossing arms, and single foot jumps took a lot longer as I messed up a lot, but it was considerably more fun, and thus, worth it. I love change and it really helps to change up your exercise routine, even if it's only in little ways.

After my workouts, I've become extremely hungry lately. This has lead to consuming additional amounts of fat free cottage cheese. I don't think a little additional cottage cheese will hurt, but I don't want to get in the habit of over eating.

3 comments:

Corry said...

Hey David, very cool to read your comments today. I had to laugh, because I was really hungry tonight too and snuck a few pieces of broccoli off of my son's plate as I cleaned up the kitchen. You're having cottage cheese top ups. Just funny really because a month ago I would be 'sneaking' chocolate. Hope you're well, you look great!

Patrick said...

(Whispers) Psst! I sneak the occasional extra spoonful or three of cottage cheese as I'm putting it back in the refrigerator. Don't tell anybody!

Corry said...

We are so naughty aren't we?? teehee